Traverse City House Cleaning. We are working hard for you because our professionalism, attentiveness, and punctuality are what your family and co-workers rely on. We are here for you!
House and small business cleaning in Traverse City and the surrounding counties is what we do! Because we love what we do, hence the company name and we DO love it! So you get the best quality cleaning service possible! Click below to e-mail us today for a free estimate, or to check our availability.
Are you looking for information regarding Coronavirus and disinfecting and cleaning your home or business surfaces <click here> to visit the official CDC website for guidelines. Also, <click here> for other helpful info on this site.
Traverse City House Cleaning
- Washing dishes/ put away
- Vacuuming all floor surfaces
- Bed Making
- Counter tops and stainless steel polish
- Scrubbing behind toilets and sinks facuets
Organzing & Garage Cleaning
- Organizing office space
- Help rearrange a room or rearrange furniture for more flow
- Help pack or unpack house hold items
- Clean Windows (depending on the height)
- Clean garages
- Shelving units gets cleaned and reorganize
- Floors and Tabletop Polishing
Impact the Spread of Coronavirus!
- Clean and disinfect, used surfaces for maximum protection during the day
- Mudrooms and laundry areas should be disinfected often, don’t forget the shoes.
- Wear a mask and wash hands
- Disinfect tv remote, video game remotes(all rooms), phones, lamp switches, toilet handles, faucets and don’t forget the ice makers
Corona Virus Statement
Thanks so much for putting the house in order (closets, ducts, rug cleaning). We really appreciate your work! I would have gone crazy! Mary
Thanks so much for being flexible and doing a great job! Colleen
The crew arrives with cleaning supplies and a smile. Each has her own task and within a reasonable time, your home is left sparkling and smelling clean. Kay
Ms. Hopkins is lovely, energetic and hard-working who began cleaning for me five months ago. She requires no direction from me; she just comes in and wastes no time in getting the work done. When I need a problem solved, she contributes with suggestions. For example, I asked her to wash off some mildew spots on the outside deck. She did the job, but suggested I may want to have the deck professionally washed and suggested someone. I followed her advice and was happy with the outcome. Above all, I feel completely at ease leaving Ms. Hopkins alone and when she leaves, she locks the house securely. She is a gem and has my highest recommendation. Sincerely yours, Barbara W.
Love What I do Cleaning, LLC has cleaned our vacation rentals on a regular basis for the last 4 years. They are detail-oriented, accommodating to our needs and do a fantastic job for us. I would highly recommend Love What I do Cleaning for all of your cleaning needs. Connie Kroll President Northland Vacation Rentals
Danielle, Thanks so much for doing such a good cleaning to come home to! Barb